Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for family, friends and food!! :)

I hope y'all had a YUMMY Thanksgiving! I know I sure did. Although I didn't get to spend it with my family in Virginia, I enjoyed spending time with my LA family this year! It's always nice to have people to be thankful for all over the country!

We had SO much food yesterday. And I loved it all so much, that I have to tell y'all all about it...

My Thanksgiving meal consisted of turkey, sweet potato casserole (with marshmallows on top), mashed potatoes, two types of mac and cheese, stuffing and dressing, rolls, green bean casserole (that I helped make woohoo), and of course lots and lots of gravy! We followed that up with pumpkin, apple and pecan pies! Whoa! So much food I literally couldn't move.

There was great conversation and lots of laughter at my Thanksgiving table. I felt so blessed to be surrounded by great friends who so kindly took me in as one of their own for the day.

After the food coma set in, I somehow managed to make even more new friends. Everywhere I went...these two followed! And they fought over who got the most attention. I don't know what it was...maybe I smelled like food haha?!

Here are my Thanksgiving pals (these are the only two pics I managed to get without them on top of me!):



How sweet!!

My Thanksgiving was definitely a success, and I hope yours was too! I'd love to hear what some of y'all did this year.

And, I will forever be thankful that I am so blessed to have an amazing support group in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! And now it's time to shop ;)


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment