Thursday, November 17, 2011

I just had to share this!

I read my daily devotional today and had to share it with y'all.

To everything there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven.
-Ecclesiastes 3:1

The devotional was about how we always seem to be in a hurry to make our dreams come true. What we really need to practice is patience. Things will happen according to God's plan and that should make us all feel less anxious.

I know this devotional really spoke to me, especially when I'm searching for jobs and following my dream to become a host. I definitely need to practice patience and have faith that my dreams will come true at the right place and right time.

Hope this helped some of y'all!

Always have faith!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great reminder for a kinda down week!! Love ya = ]

    <3 M

    ReplyDelete