Sunday, November 27, 2011

I still say wahoowa...just not in all CAPS!

Well...the rivalry game between UVA and VT was a bummer to say the least. I don't even know what to say really.

But, the UVA alumni group got together to watch the game at a really fun bar in Santa Monica. I love how our school has crazy UVA pride no matter what haha! The bar was called SOUTH and it served authentic Southern food! Talk about good stuff...I had me some fried pickles!! :)

We had a blast eating good food and watching the game! It definitely reminded me of home, and it's so cool to hang out with a bunch of people that all have UVA in common!

Even though we lost in football, it's a good thing that UVA is awesome at everything else! There's always next year...


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment