Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun day at Fox Studios!

Hi y'all!

Yesterday was such a blast! My friend Nina and I went to meet my roommate Bianka for lunch at Fox Studios and we got to tour the lot. I love going to studios because you get to see what goes on behind the scenes for a bunch of different shows! Here's a Modern Family truck (my favorite)!!


Last summer when I was here, I met with a UVA alum at Paramount for lunch and also got to tour that lot!

It's really interesting because there was a lot in common between the two studios. They both had all of the different sets spread across a huge lot and they both had a New York street! Check it out!


I actually felt like I was in NYC even though I'm across the country! And there was even a subway entrance!

The cool thing about these different studios is that you feel like you're a part of a smaller community. There are cafeterias and people know each other. It's kind of like a school! Any studio would definitely be a great place to work - there's always something cool going on and lots of people to meet!

Well...I've got to stop writing and start watching the CMA's! I missed them because of hosting class (we got to use the teleprompter this week :)), and I heard the show was amazing! Love me some country music!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment