Monday, November 21, 2011

Clear eyes, full hearts

I finally watched the final season of Friday Night Lights - my all-time favorite show!

It was AMAZING!!! The show deserved more Emmy awards that's for sure...

If you've never watched it, then you're definitely missing out. It brings you back to your high school days and centers around football games that the entire town goes to every Friday night. I can promise you I laughed out loud, cried, got frustrated (so many emotions!) while watching this show. You really feel a connection to it - especially if you're from a small, Southern town like me!

I just felt inspired after watching the show. You truly connect with the characters and their growth throughout the series. It gives an honest portrayal of real life struggles, changes and experiences. So relatable!

And...best news ever! Looks like there's going to be a movie hopefully in 2012. So I suggest you catch up on the five seasons so you're ready for the best movie ever! Good to know that the show isn't completely over yet...

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS!!! Love love love Friday Night Lights!


Always have faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment